Friday, July 3, 2009

Healing Energy For A Stressful World

Welcome to my new blog about Reiki healing. I am a Reiki practitioner and I have a lot of friends who don't know what Reiki healing is all about. In fact, many people just don't know enough about Reiki so I am here to educate you and hopefully allow me to help you be your very best self. Reiki originated in Japan and is a form of energy healing. It's just that simple! Many people don't know how it really works, but the best thing about Reiki is that you don't have to understand or even believe in it for it to work. Having a Reiki session is very much like having a relaxing afternoon nap. You may not fall asleep during the session, but when it is over, you will feel relaxed, yet energized all at the same time. I hope you will follow my blog to learn more about Reiki and allow me to help educate you about this wonderful form of healing energy. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing the information.As we know from reiki that lifestyles and stressors block the pathways of life energies in our bodies, reiki provides a way to heal. There are reiki masters who provide healing through a special kind of massage. Palm healing targets not only your stressed muscles but your spiritual, emotional and mental tensions as well. This kind of massage is something you do not ordinarily get from the massage therapist at the spa.

    ReplyDelete